ESIC's are required to report investments made in the company via the Business Portal (https://bp.ato.gov.au/) prior to the 31st day after each tax year.
You will need appropriate access to https://am.ato.gov.au/home/default.aspx , an AUSKey or myGov login as administrator.
To complete the lodgement you need investor details, including:
- ABN, name and address for the investor (including the date of birth for investors that are individuals)
- number of new shares issued to the investor
- amount paid for the new shares
- date the shares were issued
- percentage of shares in the company held by the investor immediately after the shares were issued
The report has a maximum of 20 investors, just start a new one to add extras
Keep the ATO Receipt ID
If you get stuck, your tax agent can lodge it on your behalf