- ABN, name and address for the investor (including the date of birth for investors that are individuals)
- number of new shares issued to the investor
- amount paid for the new shares
- date the shares were issued
- percentage of shares in the company held by the investor immediately after the shares were issued
- Exclude investors who do not qualify. e.g. Affiliates, Founders and Employee shares (ESOP)
If you do not use ATO online services expect this process to take time, you will need to establish your ATO online credentials, ensure you have appropriate access rights, the company linked to your Mygov ID, and correct navigation to find the appropriate report.
If you already lodge BAS online, we recommend you do this in house, if not, your tax agent is best placed to lodge, however you should still assist with compiling the shareholder data to help avoid errors in lodgement.
The report has a maximum of 20 investors, just start a new one to add extras
Keep the ATO Receipt ID
If you get stuck, your tax agent can lodge it on your behalf