Its a great day, a day to celebrate, the day you sign your first sale!
It could also be the day you wind the clock forward, and end your chances of securing investment on the back of your ESIC status.
What? Why? No Way?
Well, we hate to point it out, but yes, that's the way they slice it.
Companies with sale of over $200k last year are not considered early stage, no ifs or buts (except the ACA grant).
So a $221k (inc gst) in sale on the 9/9/16 will end your eligibility (assuming you've got it) by the 30 June 2017 (not 9/9/17).
Save the second bottle of bubbly and secure your investors before the deadline,
Published By: Tom
- Genuine IP
- Join the Crowd
- Getting ready for an ATO ruling
- Feast or famine? Does ESIC status = Investment?
- ESIC on Incorporation?
- When keeping it simple is no longer an option
- Ruling you in or out
- R&D warning
- Get your status sorted
- Ready to go Oslo?
- Are rulings in or out?
- Getting up to speed
- Don't skip the commercials
- Accountriment and Other considerations
- Guess again in 2017
- Plan C - the ATO Private Ruling
- What's the Point
- Threenagers and other problems
- All about status
- What's the price of good advice?
- Its about timing
- Spotlight on some of Australia's first ESIC's
- Unknown Unknowns?
- An optimist in principal?
- Sales ends 30 June
- Is timing everything?
- Excluded Trades
- 50,001 unhappy returns
- Pro's and Con's
- Watching the Clock?
- Secret ingredients and the special sauce
- Second Chance Draw?
- Listing your startup
- Welcome to ESIC Directory